Learn about online ordering, delivery, curbside pickup, Lume loyalty, and more.
How Old Do I Have to Be to Purchase Cannabis from Lume?
To purchase recreational cannabis in MI, you must be 21 years of age or older and possess valid photo ID. Your Valid Michigan, or Out-of-State driver’s license or ID card will be accepted at all our Lume dispensaries.
If you have a valid medical card, and are purchasing from one of our medical dispensaries, you must be 18 years of age or older and bring your valid ID and medical card.
What are Your Daily Purchasing Limits?
Recreational customers may purchase up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis per transaction and medical patients may purchase up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis per day. Of that amount, up to 15 grams may be cannabis concentrate.
We recommend shopping and placing your order online. You will be automatically notified if your purchase exceeds these limits when checking out online.
I’m having Issues with My Lume Vape Cart or Battery. What Should I Do?
We’re sorry you’re having issues with your vape cart! Here are a few standard troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Make sure that your battery is fully charged. (Battery is fully charged when indicator light on charger goes from red to green)
- Ensure that cartridge is screwed on to the battery snugly, but not too tight, as this may restrict air flow.
- If you are using a battery that has a power button on the side, make sure it is turned on by clicking the power button five times quickly.
- The cartridge may be clogged due to incorrect storage. If a cartridge is not stored in an upright position at all times, this could cause the oil to leak into the mouthpiece and cause a blockage. You can remedy this by holding down the power button and heating up the cartridge, and then giving it a good, hard draw. You can also try using a toothpick or bobby pin to clear out any residue or debris in the mouthpiece.
- If you are using a battery that has been in use for some time, the heating element plate that connects to the bottom of the cart in the battery can become coated with a layer of residue from the cartridges. You can fix this by simply swabbing that heating plate with a q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
If you still require assistance, please contact our customer support team to get help now:
What if I have a Medical Card?
Awesome! We have several great discounts for med card holders. Check them out here.
How Does Lume's Delivery Service Work?
We offer free delivery, usually on the same day. Visit our delivery page for more information.
What Payment Methods Does Lume Accept?
We accept cash and most debit cards. We do not accept credit cards.
How Do I Pick up My Lume Curbside Order?
Pull into one of our designated curbside parking spaces, then call the store directly to let them know you are there.
You can find a quick list of all our store phone numbers by visiting our locations page.
Is Lume Hiring or Accepting Applications?
You can find all our open career opportunities here. Check back frequently as we often add new job openings.
I’m from a Different State. Can I still Purchase from Lume?
Yes. If you are 21+ and possess a valid out-of-state photo ID.
Does Lume Accept Out-Of-State Medical Cards?
Yes, however your medical card must be valid and accompanied by a valid photo ID that is issued from the same state as your medical card.
Do You Sell Seeds or Clones?
Not at this time.
Where Can I Find Lume Product Testing Information?
You can view some product testing data on our website. Just navigate to the product you want, and you will see that data.
Can Lume Deliver Marijuana to Me Through the Mail?
No, but we do offer free delivery!
How Do I Place an Order from Lume?
We recommend ordering online on our website for maximum convenience.
- Browse Our Menu and Select a Store
- When prompted, you can also select pickup or delivery.
- Add all the items you want to your bag.
- When you’re done shopping, click “Checkout”
- Enter Your Information.
- Click “Place Order”
- You’ll be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
- If you ordered delivery, you’ll receive a call to schedule your delivery time.
I'm Having Issues With My Lume Rip Disposable
Troubleshooting guide HERE
How Do I Keep My Pre-rolls from Canoeing?
Always keep the side that is burning slower on the top of the product during inhale. Heat rising will encourage the slower burning side to catch up with the other end of the pre-roll.
Where Do I Find Nutrition & Allergen Information for Edibles?
You can find much of that information on the webpage for each specific product.
Please find frequently asked questions and answers about Lume loyalty below.
How Do I Join the Lume Cannabis Club Loyalty program?
You can enroll either at the store or online at https://enrollnow.vip/login/3148
Is it Free to Join?
Yes, there is no cost to become a member.
How Do I Get Loyalty Points?
Once enrolled, you will receive 1 point per dollar spent.
How Can I See My Points?
Lume Loyalty Members can see their current point balance within their digital wallet, which can be found here.
What are the Rewards and how can I Redeem them?
Lume offers a variety of rewards! We currently offer
$5 Off Purchase = 100 Points
$15 Off Purchase = 250 Points
$30 Off Purchase = 400 Points
We feature seasonal events too - including point multipliers, raffles, spend to earn free products, and more.
Currently you can redeem your rewards for points at payment. Access the rewards through your digital wallet or let your Luminary know you’d like to redeem a reward.
What are the Benefits of Enrolling in SMS Alerts?
Members who opt-in to SMS are included in the majority of our special events and offers. Once opted-in, you will receive updates on the latest promotions, product releases and news.
How do I Sign Up for SMS Alerts?
At enrollment, be sure to check the last box to opt-in to SMS and provide your e-signature. The form can be found here - https://www.lume.com/loyalty
If you’re already a member, complete the following steps:
Open your digital wallet which can be found here - https://www.lume.com/loyalty
Select the profile tab on the far right.
Make sure the phone number field is checked, if it’s not – click the box and follow the steps to opt-in.
Does Lume Have a Referral Program?
Yes, we offer an industry leading referral program as part of our loyalty benefits.
How Do I Refer Someone and How Do Referral Rewards Work?
Loyalty members can open their digital wallet, select the “offers” tab in the middle and click “Refer a Friend” to get their unique referral code you can send to friends and family.
Once a referred new customer receives your code, enrolls in Lume loyalty and spends $50+ on their first visit – you both will receive a digital voucher for a free product out of the Lume Grab Bag.
Is There a Limit to How Many People I Can Refer?
No! You can get the referral reward for each qualifying referral you make.
If you have questions not answered here, please contact our customer support team to get help now: