Third Party Service Providers
Use of Site and Materials
The Site design, text and graphics, and the selection and arrangement of such elements are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Unless otherwise indicated, all product and service marks and logos displayed on the Site are subject to the trademark rights of Lume, its affiliates, or its business partners. You shall not: (a) remove or destroy any proprietary rights marks or legends on or in the Site; (b) modify, enhance, adapt, translate, or create derivative works of the Site; (c) republish, post, transmit, transfer, distribute, assign, sublicense, rent, lease or sell the Site; (d) decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Site; (e) reproduce or make copies of the Site; (f) "frame" or "mirror" the Site on any other server or Internet-based device; and/or (g) access, view, download, print, use and/or display the Site for any commercial or other money-making purpose; (h) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools; or (i) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Lume's name or trademarks without our express written consent. You acknowledge that certain elements of the Site are, or may in the future be, licensed to Lume by third parties and that the availability of such elements may cease automatically, without notice or liability on the part of Lume. Our trademarks cannot be used without an express, written license agreement. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Lume. All other trademarks not owned by Lume that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Lume.
Lume and/or its licensors own and shall retain all rights, title and interests, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Site, and all elements thereof. Except for the express licenses granted to you herein, you neither have nor acquire any rights, title or interests in or to the Site, or any element thereof.
The Site is intended for individuals who are at least 21 years old. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. Lume may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Site to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Pricing and Orders
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, your government issued ID or driver’s license, medical card information, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
Unless otherwise specified, all prices listed on our Site are in U.S. Dollars. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. If we discover an error in either pricing or availability, we will seek to correct it. We reserve the right to revoke any offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted). Pricing for our products and accessories are listed without applicable tax, which will be calculated at the time of order.
You must be 21 or older or possess a valid medical marijuana patient card to order from our Site. The person placing the order must be present at the time of order receipt and must provide a government-issued ID and, where applicable, valid medical marijuana patient card (or email confirming Michigan medical card within 10 days of receipt). At this time, we accept cash and debit card payments.
If you provide Lume with any comments, suggestions or other feedback with respect to the products, the Site or any component thereof (collectively, “Feedback”), Lume, without any restrictions, has the right but not the obligation, to use such Feedback in any way, including incorporating such Feedback into the products or the Site, without obligation to you. Lume will be the owner of, and free to use for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or materials developed by or on behalf of Lume resulting from your Feedback, including, without limitation, any modifications or enhancements to the products or the Site.
- Hacking, phishing, spamming, scamming, identity theft, fraud, forgery, deception, virus or malware distribution, network attacks, and interference with any other user’s use of the Site.
- The unauthorized access, monitoring, collection, or use of data, systems or networks.
- Transmitting, distributing or storing illegal or fraudulent information or material or information or material that will infringe or otherwise violate any privacy, intellectual property, publicity or other personal rights including, any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right.
- Offensive activities such as harassment or transmitting or distributing content that is inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, that advocates violence, or that violates a law, regulation, or public policy.
In addition, you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations related to your use of the Site, including data protection and privacy laws and laws relating to the possession and use of cannabis.
Third Party Information
When you are on the Site, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond Lume's control. Lume is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site owned or controlled by a third party. Lume provides such links only as a convenience to you. Lume has not endorsed, tested or verified any information, programs, companies, or products on sites to which it links. If you decide to access any third party sites linked to this Site or provide any personally identifiable information to such, you do so subject to the terms and policies applicable to those sites and entirely at your own risk.
Lume operates this Site from the State of Michigan in the United States. Lume makes no representation that content and materials on this Site and its products and services are legal or appropriate for use outside the United States. Please keep in mind that this Site may not conform with the laws of your state or country. If you access this Site from outside the State of Michigan, you do so at your own risk. You may not use the Site in violation of United States laws and regulations.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN, THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED BY LUME "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY AND/OR SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY. IN ADDITION, NO WARRANTIES SHALL ARISE FROM ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE, AND YOU EXPRESSLY RELEASE LUME, AND ITS THIRD PARTY INFORMATION AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS AND/OR LOSSES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH SUCH RISKS. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL CONSUMER UNDERSTANDING AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A RECOMMENDATION FOR A SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR COURSE OF ACTION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT: THE SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND THE SITE MAY BECOME INOPERABLE OR OTHERWISE UNAVAILABLE FOR PERIODS OF TIME. ALTHOUGH LUME MAY UPDATE THIS SITE, SOME OF THE INFORMATION MAY BE OUT OF DATE OR CONTAIN OTHER ERRORS. LUME DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION POSTED OR ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE.
REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF RECOVERY, IN NO EVENT SHALL LUME, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS AND/OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE SITE, OR YOUR USE THEREOF, FOR ANY: (A) INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY ARE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (B) LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOST EXPECTANCY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS. ANY CLAIM RELATED TO THE SITE MUST BE INITIATED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE EVENT THAT GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM. LUME SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN THE SITE, OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF, OR YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, RESULTING FROM CAUSES OUTSIDE OF LUME CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POWER OUTAGES, ACCIDENTS, STRIKES, FIRES, WAR OR ACTS OF GOD.
Applicable Law, Severability and Waiver
How to Contact Us
Lume Cannabis Co.
769 Chicago Road, Floor 2
Troy, Michigan 48083
United States of America
Green Friday Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations
All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Please read these Official Rules carefully before entering the Lume Cannabis Co.Green Friday Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that you have read, and are bound by the terms and conditions set forth below as if you had signed a written contract. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, you may not enter the Sweepstakes.
The Sponsor may modify the terms and conditions of these Official Rules as described below, and you agree to familiarize yourself with such modifications by reviewing, from time to time, the “Official Rules” posted at https://www.lume.com/terms/ (the “Website”).
- Void Where Prohibited or Restricted by Law: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void in any state or local jurisdiction where it is prohibited or restricted by law or regulation.
- No Purchase Necessary, No Cost to Eligible Entrants: There is no cost to any Eligible Entrant (as defined herein) to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win a Prize.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Lume Cannabis Co., 769 Chicago Road, Troy MI 48083 (the “Sponsor”). No other company is responsible for this Sweepstakes or the award of the Prize(s).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the state of Michigan, who are eligible to purchase marijuana products under Michigan law (i.e., at least 18 years old as of the date they enter the Sweepstakes with a valid medical marijuana card or at least 21 years old with a valid governmental ID card to confirm age), and submit a qualifying entry as provided for in these Official Rules between 9:00am on November 26, 2022 and 9pm on November 28, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Persons who meet all the foregoing criteria are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and to win a Prize and are referred to herein as “Eligible Entrants.” Only Eligible Entrants may participate in the Sweepstakes. Any entry by a person not deemed to be eligible, or not submitted in strict compliance with these Official Rules shall be considered void and the entrant, whether eligible or not, shall be disqualified. Employees, officers, directors, attorneys, and agents of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, and advertising and promotion agencies, Sponsor-authorized parties associated with the design, administration and/or fulfilment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of the immediate families of such persons (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Description/How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Eligible Entrants may enter by (1) making a purchase of $75 or more at a Lume retail location and opting into the loyalty program + SMS and/or (2) sending a 3”x5” white index card with the entrant’s name, address, phone number, and email address on it, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to “Lume Cannabis Co., 861 N. Pontiac Trail, Walled Lake MI 48390 ATTN: Green Friday Sweepstakes.“ There is no limit to the number of index cards that may be submitted in this manner, but each must be sent separately. Sponsor will send a ticket to each mail-in entrant using the self-addressed stamped envelopes. Sponsor is not responsible for tickets not being received by entrants in time for the prize drawing due to the timing by which they were received.
- Winner Selection by Random Drawing/Prizes/Conditions/Odds of Winning: A random drawing from all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be conducted at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
- The Prizes. Up to 32 Prizes will be awarded – 1 per Lume location. The Prizes include:
- A Lume Store Credit in the amount of $250
- Manner of Selecting Prize Winners: Prize Winners will be chosen by a random drawing of all qualifying transactions at each of Lume’s 32 retail locations on December 1, 2022. Winners will be contacted via phone number included in their customer profile.
- Prize Winner Responsible for All Associated Costs: Each Prize Winner is responsible for all costs associated with accepting the Prize, including taxes, government surcharges, fees or expenses. Additionally, the Prize Winner is responsible for any other related costs or expenses related to the use of the Prize.
- Claiming Prize: Prizes may only be claimed as follows:
- by the Prize Winner;
- in person at a Lume retail location in Michigan;
- following demonstration of eligibility; and
- after confirming in writing the Prize Winner’s agreement with these Official Rules.
- No Substitution of Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Winner within 7 days of being notified, it will be forfeited and the Sponsor may, in the Sponsor’ sole discretion, award the Prize to another randomly selected Eligible Entrant. Prizes will not be awarded to any person, whether eligible or not, outside of Michigan or in any jurisdiction where this Sweepstakes is restricted or prohibited by law or regulation. Sponsor will not permit substitution, transfer or payment of a cash equivalent for a Prize except that the Sponsor, in their sole discretion, may substitute a Prize with a Prize of equal or greater value, as a result of the unavailability of the Prize or any component thereof, or for any other reason.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Subject to limitations in these Official Rules, the Prize(s) will be awarded.
- Publicity Release: Except where prohibited by law, a Prize Winner’s entry and/or acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission of the Prize Winner for Sweepstakes Entities to use, without notice or further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, such Winner’s name, likeness, pictures, photographs, voice, biographical information, and statements for purposes of advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity, including on social media.
- General Conditions of Participation in This Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are subject to modification, cancellation, or limitation at the Sponsor’s discretion, with or without notice. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations (collectively, “Rules and Laws”). If Sponsor determines that any Rules and Laws prohibit the Sweepstakes as currently organized, Sponsor may cancel or modify the Sweepstakes as it sees fit in order to comply with any applicable Rules and Laws. If for any reasons, the Sponsor finds that the Sweepstakes has become corrupted by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, which corruption in the Sponsor’ sole opinion, affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or the granting of a Prize or any component thereof, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof to conduct the drawing and award the Prizes from all eligible, salvageable Sweepstakes Entries received (if any), prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner that his fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. In the event that Sponsor determines that there are insufficient eligible entrants, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not award any or all Prizes.
- Limitation of Liability: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor resulting from user’s participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors in these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes materials, or the announcement of a Prize Winner. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL ENTRANTS, ELIGIBLE OR OTHERWISE, AGREE: A) TO FULLY AND COMPLETELY RELEASE SPONSOR, AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS (INCLUDING OUTSIDE ATTORNEYS) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED WITH RESPECT TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE AWARDING, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE; B) THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ANY PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; AND C) THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- Interpretation of Official Rules. The Sweepstakes, these Official Rules, and any cause of action arising from the Sweepstakes (whether in contract or in tort), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- ARBITRATION; WAIVER OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF; GOVERNING LAW: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY, OR INTERPRETATION SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, TO BE HELD IN OR NEAR TROY, MICHIGAN, AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR, BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR UTILIZING THE RULES AND PROCESSES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. EACH PARTY SHALL BEAR HIS/HER OWN LEGAL EXPENSES IN SUCH ARBITRATION.
- Rules/Winner Information: The identity of the Prize Winner(s) and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by any Michigan resident by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at: “Lume Cannabis Co., 769 Chicago Road, Troy MI 48083 ATTN: Green Friday Sweepstakes”
- Release of Instagram. You must not inaccurately tag Sponsor-related content on Instagram. By entering the Sweepstakes, you completely release Instagram from all liability related to the Sweepstakes. You further acknowledge that the Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Date of last revision: December 21, 2022