EXPIRATION DATES AND DORMANCY FEES
You know those annoying little fees that some other retailers take off your card when you don’t use them in a specific amount of time? Those are called “Dormancy Fees”. We don’t do that. Your card will keep its value until you are ready to use it (these cards do not have an expiration date either.)
- Lume Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied as payment to any account, including retailer charge accounts, unless required by law. Lume Gift Cards may not be redeemed towards previous purchases. Every purchase made with a Lume Gift Card (plus any applicable taxes, and other fees that may apply) is deducted from the Gift Card balance and any unused Gift Card balance will remain on the Gift Card account. If any purchase exceeds the unused balance on your Lume Gift Card account, the difference must be paid with a credit card or any other payment method acceptable to Lume.
- Lume Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or recharged, and cannot be combined into a combined balance on one or more new Gift Cards or redeemed together with a coupon or other Gift Cards for the same order.
- Except as expressly permitted by Lume, Gift Cards may not be transferred for value or resold. Lume reserves the right to reject the redemption of Gift Cards and request alternative forms of payment, terminate the respective Account, and/or take legal action, if Lume reasonably believes that Gift Cards have been abused or used or obtained fraudulently.
- For balance information, visit our website, go to the “Gift Card” link and follow the instructions. You can also receive balance information, and the locations of Lume retail locations, by calling us at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.
- The Lume Gift Cardholder is solely responsible for a lost, stolen or destroyed card. Lume has no obligation to replace lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
- Resale of Lume Gift Cards or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purpose is strictly prohibited.
- For returns of merchandise purchased with a card, you will receive another gift card or e-card for the amount of the credit. For any portion of the purchase of a returned item made with a form of payment other than the card, you will receive a refund in that form of payment.
- Lume Gift Cards may only be redeemed for purchases made at a Lume retail location in the State of Michigan.
- Lume Gift Cards have no expiration date and Lume charges no fee in connection with the purchase (except for the selected purchase price of the Gift Card) or redemption of Gift Cards.
- GIFT CARDS ARE PROVIDED BY LUME FREE OF ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LUME IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUALITY, LEGALITY, OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE ITEMS PURCHASED WITH THE GIFT CARD. THE GIFT CARDHOLDER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE LEGALITY OF ANY ITEM PURCHASED USING A LUME GIFT CARD, AND RELEASES AND HOLDS LUME, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM, PENALTY, FINE OR OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY RELATED THERETO.